Adding scores from my phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding scores from my phone

Is there a mobile friendly version that allows scores to be added from my phone? Right now the screen doesn't show enough of the site to enter scores from my phone. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I didn't see anything.

Originally posted by TroutFan618 View Post
    Is there a mobile friendly version that allows scores to be added from my phone? Right now the screen doesn't show enough of the site to enter scores from my phone. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I didn't see anything.
    Hello,TroutFan618

Sorry for the inconvenience but there is no mobile app. The owner/admin. has mentioned about possibly creating one, But I haven't heard anymore about it.

A work around if your using chrome is go to your settings and click "Request desktop site". this will get the regular site and you can see the full dialog windows then. (What this is doing is telling the browser not to identify itself as a mobile device. That way the site will show you the desktop version of the site.)

Other browsers should probably have a similar setting that should work, Example safari on iphone:

Once the site is loaded, just tap and hold the Refresh icon in the URL bar and you'll see the option to "Request Desktop Site" appear then just click it.
    litefrozen
    Last edited by litefrozen; 10-21-2017, 09:44 PM.
    Litefrozen

Comment

Thank you, that works fine.

Comment

Working...
      X